Steal my easy-reference guidebook for the rights airlines DON’T want you to know you have: go from completely clueless to airline aficionado in 30 minutes
Who “Your Airline Rights” is NOT for:
This is not for you if…
- You can pass on the secret tips that saved me $1000s in airline fees
- You’d rather not know what the travel industry is hiding from you
- You’re okay with airlines stealing your money in cases when you miss your flight
- Don’t mind shelling out loads of moolah for unnecessary change fees
- You’re fine with feeling powerless when you miss your flight
BUT if you’re a clever human who loves the inside scoop, and you’d rather outsmart travel instead of the other way around,
Then my lovely jetsetter, you’ve come to the right nook of the internet.
Hold up – who am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Alex and I am your magical travel hacking ninja.
In case you’ve never heard of me **horrified gasp**, here’s why I’m uniquely & firmly qualified to tell you everything you had ever wanted to know about all things travel strategy, planning, and hacking:
- I traveled internationally for 14 months in the last two years using my travel hacks.
- I have helped countless friends and family go from what-is-a-stopover-clueless to confidently planning—and going on—their dream trips in as little as a few weeks.
- I started this business because I was sick & tired of people navigating the confusing world of travel deals and not finding a solution
- I wanted people to know they had a chance to forever say adios to directionless Googling keeping them farther from their dream destination
Here are a few achievements / conquests / humblebrags I have managed to collect in the few years:
Now, you’ve got three options, my dear jetsetter…
ONE: You can decide to do nothing and never know what the airlines are hiding from you…which sounds pretty depressing to me. ?
TWO: You can ignore the fact that when you’re in a pickle at the airport, you might just end up in a compromised position that would require travel industry know-how to get out of. ?
THREE: You can get the “inside scoop” that’ll protect you in sticky situations (like missing your flight, or having your luggage board the plane…without you) PLUS a no-brainer guidebook that you can carry on your phone with you at ALL times…in case the need strikes to show off what you know ?
I’ll be honest…only one option here makes sense to me. So what have you got to lose?
Copyright 2018 Journey Grit